The Faller company was founded by Franz-Josef Faller in 1827. For more than 180 years, it has been producing high-quality brush ranges in Todtnau, making it one of the oldest companies of this kind in the Black Forest. The company’s operations were so successful that during peak times it employed up to 300 people.
In the more recent past, the company’s history has been quite eventful. In 1974, it was integrated into Vereinigte Bürstenfabriken Todtnau and became part of a group, a move which ultimately led to insolvency in 2005. It was not until the takeover of Bürstenfabrik Faller by the Keller family early in 2006 that continuity and reliability returned to the company – allowing the clover, the company’s brand logo, to ‘flower’ again.